Infopoint - Danhostel, Haderslev
Find inspiration for experiences near Danhostel Haderslev and in all of Haderslev Municipality.
While holidaying in Haderslev Municipality, there are 10 different infopoints to visit. Each has a stand with brochures and a screen showing local attractions and experiences, places to eat, accommodation and activities. There is a notebook at each stand that you can use to make note of your plans. Manned infopoints are open during the hours of opening at their location.
Danhostel Haderslev is located on a scenic spot overlooking Haderslev Lake, but is also only a short walk from the many shops and cultural offers in the city centre. Here, you can rent a canoe and go for a sail on the lake or borrow bicycles and take a ride out to the Deer Park or Pamhule Forest. You can also take the short walk to the city centre and visit the Cathedral and the three museums Von Oberbergs Hus, Ehlers Samlingen and Slesvigske Vognsamling. Are you more into shopping? Haderslev has a lovely pedestrian shopping street with a large variety of stores. You can also get an ice cream and enjoy a walk in Haderslev Dampark, or perhaps go for a sail with the lake boat Dorothea.
Here, you can see all the infopoints in Haderslev Municipality:
- Danhostel (hostel), Erlevvej 34, 6100 Haderslev
- Gammelbro Camping (camp site), Gammelbrovej 70, 6100 Haderslev
- Sandersvig Camping & Tropical Waterpark (camp site), Espagervej 15, 6100 Haderslev
- Tørning Mølle (historical centre), Tørningvej 6, 6500 Vojens
- Aarøsund Ferry, Aarøsund Havn 1, 6100 Haderslev
- Årø Winery, Aarø 210, 6100 Haderslev
- Bispen Cultural Centre, Bispebroen 3, 6100 Haderslev.
- Gram Leisure Centre, Stadionvej 15, 6510 Gram
- Gram Castle, Slotsvej 54, 6510 Gram
- Vojens Hallerne, Stadion Parken 6, 6500 Vojens