Infopoint - Kulturhuset Bispen
Find inspiration for experiences near Bispen Cultural Centre and in all of Haderslev Municipality.
While holidaying in Haderslev Municipality, there are 10 different infopoints to visit. Each has a stand with brochures and a screen showing local attractions and experiences, places to eat, accommodation and activities. There is a notebook at each stand that you can use to make note of your plans. Manned infopoints are open during the hours of opening at their location.
Bispen Cultural Centre is home to a long list of activities. Here, amongst other things, you can find a café with a stunning view of Damparken, an art exhibit, creative workshops and of course, you can explore the large library, with spans three floors. Bispen Cultural Centre is located in the centre of Haderslev, and from here you can access the lovely Dampark, where you can take a stroll, buy an ice cream or take a trip on the pedalo's on the inner pond, or the pedestrian shopping street and central city environment, where you will find lots of wonderful shops, cafés and restaurants. You are also close to cultural experiences and sightseeing; visit the three museums Von Oberbergs Hus, Ehlers Samlingen and Slesvigske Vognsamling, visit the Cathedral or enjoy a walk throught the old town, where you can admire the cosy cobbled stones streets and the charming old houses.
Here, you can see all the infopoints in Haderslev Municipality:
- Danhostel (hostel), Erlevvej 34, 6100 Haderslev
- Gammelbro Camping (camp site), Gammelbrovej 70, 6100 Haderslev
- Sandersvig Camping & Tropical Waterpark (camp site), Espagervej 15, 6100 Haderslev
- Tørning Mølle (historical centre), Tørningvej 6, 6500 Vojens
- Aarøsund Ferry, Aarøsund Havn 1, 6100 Haderslev
- Årø Winery, Aarø 210, 6100 Haderslev
- Bispen Cultural Centre, Bispebroen 3, 6100 Haderslev.
- Gram Leisure Centre, Stadionvej 15, 6510 Gram
- Gram Castle, Slotsvej 54, 6510 Gram
- Vojens Hallerne, Stadion Parken 6, 6500 Vojens